I have tried to layout the rules and answer questions in the FAQ to make sure you know what the event is (and is not). If something is not answered here and you have a question or need clarification, please ask.
- This is not an open event, you cannot show up unannounced. Those wishing to attend must RSVP to the host to lock in a spot, which are limited due to logistical constraints. The exact number is TBD. This event is generally open to everyone in the Ultima/UDIC/SotA community. If you’ve been to another event, you’re invited to RSVP. If you been on a hangout, such as a Dragonsmeet, you’re invited to RSVP, If you are a big fan of Ultima/SotA, you’re invited to RSVP.
- Advance Registration Closes 2/1/2018. Advance registration is used for materials planning and RSVPing before this date guarantees you a spot in every craft you are interested in, access to all appropriate trinkets and rewards, and more.
- Final Registration Closes 4/1/2018. Food and story is finalized one month before the event to allow for final preparation. You must be RSVPed before this time.
- When you RSVP, make sure you include all the requested information. If you do not get a response within 48 hours, please contact the host at email@example.com.
- If you have a confirmed RSVP, and you know you are unlikely to make it, please contact the host immediately. I am not requiring a fee to attend, so please don’t abuse this. I am ordering food and materials based on the number of attendees, so be kind.
- Due to alcohol being on premises and generally silliness, all attendees must be 21+.
- Be considerate to the venue and treat it as if it were yours. My family is making the home available (and getting out of town), so please don’t make them come back to a disaster. Don’t steal, don’t break stuff, don’t burn things, and don’t annoy the neighbors. Past events have been largely void of any issues and I expect this to continue. If you see something amiss or broken, please let The Proprietor (Unseen) know right away.
- My house is strictly non-smoking. For those who want to smoke, there will be a designated outdoor smoking area. You must smoke only in this area and cigarettes must be disposed of in the designated bin.
- No illegal materials are permitted on the property.
- To maintain safety, some events require guests to be sober to participate. These events are marked with a bottle.
- Garb is expected. If for some reason you cannot get garb, drop me a message and we’ll work something out. For those not wanting to make their own, The Caverns is the prefered provider of garb. In addition Rustic Dragon has put together a great list of other vendors.
- While there is a story behind some of the activities, this is done in the name of fun. For some of the activities, you are welcome to sit out, but please don’t detract from those who are participating.
- And finally, to quote a famous Dragon – Act with Virtue and HAVE FUN