Menu Subject to Change!
Saturday Lunch: After arriving from your long journey, a picnic lunch will be served shortly after the event starts.
- Assortment of fine meats and cheeses for sandwiches
- Assorted breads
- crackers, cheese
- Chips, pretzels, and other salty snacks
- Alcoholic drinks: in addition to the wine at the Abby and beer at Serpents hold, some spirited travelers beverages will be available
- Non-alcoholic drinks: lemonade, soda
Saturday Festival: The festival is a traditional medieval feast
Sunday Breakfast: Early breakfast is a continental breakfast, with hot food starting slightly later
- Breads, pastries, bagels, spreads
- Fresh scrambled eggs
Sunday Lunch: This is a light parting meal to send visitors off with a full tummy